Monday, September 15, 2008

Obama-Biden Victory Fundraiser -- 20 September 2008 -- Bangkok

Cocktails, Camaraderie and Campaign Chatter
is the suitable name for the Obama-Biden Victory Fundraiser that Jaimie Seaton Berendsen will be holding at her house on 20th September -- please come out and support the cause -- minimum donation is $100 but all the donations go to the Obama-Biden Campaign - call Jaimie for details at
(089) 987 8008


Click on the image on the left to see the formal invite!

Look forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

All join me in my vote, don’t wait until November:
My Vote: I put a parental control lock on all NBC/MSNBCchannels, The View and Oprah on every TV in my house! I encourage others to do the same until NBC, The View and Oprah can clean up its extreme bias. Since these miracles will never occur, NBC, The View, and Oprah will never be a guest in my house every again. Let these people know where you stand by lowering their ratings